TS-W103D Chairman Unit TS-W103DA Delegate Unit
* 48KHz sampling rate, clear and bright sound, better than CD sound quality, internal DSP audio processing technology, no low frequency impact sound.
* Adopt advanced chip structure and unique processing algorithm, the start-up time of the microphone is 5 seconds only.
* Intelligent failure detection, including AP failure, controller communication failure, and low signal strength, etc.
* Support charging the unit via the Typle-C port with an intelligent status indicator.
* Support SSID and password functions.
* Support language switching of Chinese and English through the PC software.
* Support the functions of speech stopwatch and speech timer.
* The delegate unit can apply for speaking with the approval of the chairman.
* Voice control function, can turn on the microphone intelligently, and can set the voice sensitivity and shutdown time of the microphone via the software.
* Support sign-in function, support setting and starting the sigh-in through PC software.
* Support voting function, five-key voting and three-key voting, flexible and convenient.
* Adopt 128-bit AES encryption technology, support WPA/WPA2 wireless security technology, prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, provide higher confidentiality of the conference system.
* Wireless transmission technology, convenient and time-saving wiring.
* The chairman has a priority function to turn off all delegate microphones that are speaking.
* Built-in lithium battery supports 14 hours of continuous speech.
* Support offline program upgrade.
* 4.3-inch full-view IPS capacitive touch screen.
* The power switch is at the bottom of the microphone.
|Microphone type||Cardioid directional electret|
|Sensitivity||-34±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Maximum power consumption||3W|
|Power supply||18650 lithium battery|
|Charging method||Connect to the charging box through the Type-C interface|
|Sign in||Touch screen sign in|
|Wireless frequency range||5.15~5.85GHz|
|Speech mode working hour||13h|
|Mixed mode working hour||14h|